Have you ever heard of the omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids?
- Yes, omega -3 fatty acids are found in oils from certain types of fish, plant sources or different types of vegetables.
- These fatty acids are consumable in diet form they are not produced by the body.
The fact is that high levels of triglycerides lead to heart disease & strokes and also leads to high blood pressure.
- Fish oil helps lowering these triglycerides in the blood.
One must ensure that while consuming these supplements, a thorough check up from your consultant is needed.
Having all these benefits inside it, fish oil works wonders in losing body fat.
How does Fish Oil benefit?
Yes, there are numerous reasons as to how fish oil when consumed correctly can help fight the stubborn fats from your body. There are a lot of myths about fish oil, stated that it turns into fat and gets stored in the body, whereas that’s not the fact-
- Instead it helps to protect the body and build adequate lipids in our cells, which in return improves the activity of insulin levels in the body.
- Fish oil when consumed correctly can help fight the stubborn fats from your body.
- It’s a boost to the metabolism. And having a better insulin sensitivity in the body helps in weight loss and fat cut down.
- It is anti-inflammatory, which eliminates the inflammation that takes place in our system causing muscle loss and tissue loss.
It is stated that our body functions better in the alkaline state than that of an acidic state.
Cortisol is a catabolic hormone that degrades muscle, and leads to fat gain, leaving the body fatigued and stressed. So consumption of fish oil is equally important in our regular diet that helps in muscle building effect.
It is a scientific proven fact that 3gms of fish oil when consumed by athletes they tend to perform with very intense eccentric exercises. As a result compared to the placebo group, it showed less muscle swelling, less soreness and pain in response to the workouts.
- Build Strength by Cutting Fat
- When a person wants to lose that weight off this is an excellent source of supplement to melt those fat in a right way. One needs to know the correct dosage of consumption of this supple Detoxification, improved cellular health, building of muscle, and a balance in the insulin levels make the body feel leaner and fitter than before.
- Unlike weight loss supplements your overall health will benefit from fish oil.
Fish oil helps in decreasing your appetite. A small trick you can imply if you plan to keep yourself trim n slim, pop a fish oil capsule after you eat, you will feel full for a longer period of time.
Research says that taking 2-3 grams of fish oil help you lose about 2 pounds a month. There are no side effects and minimal risk for a healthy person to consume it.
FISH OIL, IS DEFINITELY A WINNING PROPOSITION