WE ALL HAVE, THAT ONE FRIEND WE LOVE OR HATE THE MOST… CALLED WEIGHT !!!
Unfortunately , we live in a society and surrounding where people are highly obsessed with their weight issues…you could say that there are a maximum people who want to either lose weight, and some who would like to gain.
Well how do we deal with these issues, WEIGHT
W – WILL TO DO WHAT IT TAKES
E – ENERGY TO RESIST YOUR ENDURANCE
I – INSPIRE TO TARGET YOUR GOALS
G – GATHER TO STRENGHTEN YOUR MUSCLES
H – HIGH ON SPIRITS TO TRAIN YOUR MIND & BODY
T – TIME TO FINISH AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
That’s the introduction of weight for you & I believe in seeing the positive side of it..
So lets begin with, how to gain weight, the absolute healthy way..
As many of us think that being skinny is in, and without knowing the facts of health and its benefits, most of us plan to go on crash dieting or liquid diets.. these cause hazardous effects and takes a toll over our body. We know for the fact that, today every single information has been provided on google or other sites. And its easy to access, just by scrolling down and following to get your relevant information on what you want.
Keeping all these factors in mind, we provide you with much more deeper and better ways of gaining weight the right way..
Once in a while I meet people for advice on a healthy weight gain plan. So I ensure to give you the best information and advice as possible.
The adage ‘you are what you eat’ is definitely the solution to a lot of our maladies.
As consumption of food with proper choices protect your from diseases and impacts your moods , attitudes and mental ability.
- It is said that there gaining weight is not a good sign, and so we ensure that we remain skinny or thin always not knowing for the fact that, there is a right way to gain weight as per your height and body type.
- If you are thin, or too skinny for your body type, then you have just come to the right page. Firstly get your weight check done as per your height and body type.
- Keep a close count on what is needed for your body to gain weight the right the way. Have a positive mind to ensure you eat right and healthy.
- Meet your nutritionist or your health-consultant, to give you a proper diet and get regular check ups on your fitness endurance.
- Incorporate natural dense whole some foods like, whole grains, juices, seasonal fruits, bananas, chicoo, custard apples, apples etc, beans, sprouts, sweet potatoes, yams, yogurt and other green leafy vegetables.
- For good health benefits, having raw salads, greens, dates or nuts will prove beneficial to your body and muscle weight.
- We must know that bad fats help in gaining weight the wrong way at wrong places in your body, whereas the good fats will help you gain weight the right way, in the right places..
- Include a healthy diet with chic peas, jiggery, steamed figs, honey and oat meals, also peanut chikki or rajgira chikki will do, at odd times when u suffer from hunger pangs.
- Workout regularly, do your walks, yoga aasanas for weight gain exercises, and strengthen your core muscles to boost your metabolism and immunity, work those biceps and triceps & legs to kick start your muscle mass. Ensure to build your muscle weight.
- As being underweight is also synonymous with health related issues like, osteoporosis at an early age, deficiency in calcium & vitamins, low immunity, poor appetite etc.
- Make sure you eat 6 to 8 meals everyday. Do not skip any meals. Adding little ghee or butter wont affect your metabolism, infact it will help in giving that glow and moisture to your skin keeping it healthy and supple.
- Beans, tofu, paneer, nuts ,dry fruits etc are all good source of healthy fats, you can also include sea cod liver oil capsules for good fats in your diet. A tsp of flax seeds consumed in your diet works wonders..
- There are various supplements as substitutes, which claim to aid muscle building or weight gaining, but their efficacy is doubtful. Try not to use such artificial supplements on your own. Consult your fitness expert only if need be.. I’d suggest to keep it natural as you can.
SO, HEALTH IS NOT ABOUT THE WEIGHT YOU LOSE, BUT ABOUT THE HEALTHY LIFE YOU GAIN