Considering the present Covid scenario, everyone must have made plans for responsible Holi celebrations. With a major surge in COVID19 cases in Mumbai, the time of Holi will help in bringing cheers to the mood. Apart from maintaining a proper protocol during this festive season, one should also consider protecting the hair and skin from acne breakouts, allergic reactions as well as dry and frizzy hair.
Following are some steps that will help prevent damage to hair and skin.
PRE HOLI PREPARATION
- Following are some pre-Holi hacks to protect your hair and skin against Holi colours-
- Avoid waxing, bleaching or facial a week before and after Holi celebrations.
- Be sure to use an extra coat of petroleum jelly behind the ears, on lips, and in the navel area.
- Make sure you oil your hair and beard.
- Apply sunscreen half an hour before stepping out in the sun.
- Apply the nail polish to protect the nails from staining.
DURING HOLI CELEBRATION
- In case you plan on playing Holi, remember these important tips while going out and playing with colours.
- Remember to wear a mask before you step out.
- Try using dry organic colours and avoid colours like gold and silver paints.
- Try not to touch each other physically too much.
- Risen and wash out colours that irritate the skin.
- Remember to moisturizer your hands and whenever you feel irritation, just splash some water, either apply ice or put lots of moisturizer on top of it.
- Try not to use too much alcohol.
- Keywords: Holi 2021, Holi 2021 Skincare Tips, Holi Haircare Tips 2021, Holi 2021 Beauty Hacks, How To
- Remove Holi Colours, How To Wash Hair, Holi Colour Hair Wash, Holi Colour Skin Damage