Honey is a product of flower nectar which is transformed by bees is considered to be a golden elixir. It has an enchanting effect on people since ages not only due to its rich flavor and taste but because of its exceptional medicinal properties. It has been valued as a natural sweetener even before sugar gained its prominence. It is considered to be a treasure chest of health benefits.
Health Benefits of Honey
- Surge in Energy- Feeling dizzy and lethargic in the morning so instead of grabbing a sugar laden drink opt for honey with lemon water, honey toast or substitute sugar in tea with money to boost energy. If kids and adults find it difficult to meet the needs to round the clock work schedule then they can opt for honey to end their troubles and work with vigor and jest.
- Memory Booster- If you encounter repeated instances of forgetfulness then there is no need to fret as this golden liquid boosts the memory. Honey is considered to be a fuel for brain which prevents metabolic stress. It is also a critical component which leads to cognitive and memory enhancement.
- Sleeping Aid- Sleeping disorder can be an ominous sign for ill health. Doctors recommend taking one or two teaspoon of honey before going to bed for uninterrupted and quality sleep but make sure honey is raw and organic.
- Soothes Wounds and Burns- Endlessly wriggling in pain and suffering due to burns and cuts. Honey instantly cools, removes pain and speeds up healing of wounds and burns. Apart from being an ointment and antibiotic it does not allow bacteria to survive thus fastens up recovery from wounds.
- Relieves from Pesky Cold- Running nose, sore throat, sneezing, cough and mild fever are quite annoying. You don’t have to whine in pain as honey acts as a rescuer and treats cold and its symptoms with a promise that they don’t return for a long span of time.
- Honey has Anti- Carcinogenic and Anti- Tumour properties- Honey is packed with anti carcinogenic and anti tumour properties. Studies have pointed out that it prevents the occurrence of tumor and cancer.
- Builds Immunity- A strong and sturdy immune system keeps all the diseases at bay. Honey is an immunity builder as it is ingrained with antioxidants and antibacterial properties that improves digestive problems and keep you healthy.
Stay Healthy and Savor the Golden Liquid!