Beauty is an external factor for ones identity.. Here are some tips for all you girls to maintain a classic look every time you go some where..
- To keep that beauty intact and glowing over , you must carry out these fine magic procedure of cleansing, exfoliating, toning, & moisturizing.
- Create a face pack home made where you can use it religiously every week.
- So as they say aloe vera has some anti oxidant property which helps nourishes your skin to keep it soft and supple.
- Make paste of honey turmeric and fresh milk cream for a dry skin..apply the mixture on face every morning for 20 mins and rinse it off with cold water. This will help improve the elasticity of your skin and will reduce the wrinkles on your face.
- Keep your skin clean and moist during the day light, using spf 30 suncreen or a sunblock to protect your face from the uv rays. Also ensure that you must cover your face with a scarf when out to prevent the pores to clog with pollution and dirt. So to maintain a healthy skin all you girls must do the 3 main things for your skin.. cleansing tonning and moisturizing to maintain the youthful skin forever.
BEAUTY TIPS FOR GIRLS
- Cleaning- Our skin is prone to dust, dirt and pollution when we move out from our homes. Well by taking care of your skin with cleansing this will help prevent your pores from getting clogged and will prevent pimples popping out from your skin.
- So first we use a good cleanser, basically a foam based cleanser will be apt for any type of skin be it a combination, t- zone or normal to dry skin. Take a 1 rupee amount of this foam and wet your face , apply the foam on your face around your neck area and massage it anti clock wise from your forehead, to your neck below. You can also exfoliate while cleansing your face. Which will help remove the impurities and dead cells from the skin. Rinse off well and dab you face dry.
- Toning- Just cleansing will not be enough, you have to tone your pores tight and close it with toning liquid for your face. This works as an astringent on your face to close the open pores and also block the dirt to enter the skin leading into black heads or acne. Use a cotton ball dab few drops of toner and apply it all over your face and neck. You can also use rose water as a toner to keep your face fresh all day.
- Moisturize- Another step for keeping your skin healthy is with the help of moisturizer. After using toner, apply a good moisturizer on your face to keep it soft and maintain its elasticity for betterment. Use a moisturizer according to your skin type. There are many brands in the market that you can buy and use. Moisturizing will help prevent it from fine lines and wrinkles occurring on the face.
WE NEED TO TAKE EXTRA CARE WHEN IT COMES TO HAVING A GOOD REGIME OF SKINF CARE.. SPECIAL ATTENTION IS NEEDED..
1. Protect from the uv rays:
One of the most important ways to take care of your skin is to protect it from the sun.This can lead to various number of diseases like skin rashes, burn, eczema, or skin cancer. One can protect the skin with these small tips of taking extra care in your daily lifestyle of living.
Screen the sun: yes use a sun block to protect your skin from the harmful sun rays or uv rays.
Use a scarf to protect your hair and head from pollution entering and damaging them to dryness.
Use a good pair of uv protectant sun glasses your eyes. A good pair of shades will work wonders to keep your eyes cool and also from getting any infection or crows feet with high exposure of sunlight.
Wear full sleeves when out during the day to prevent tanning of skin. This will help from keeing your skin healthy.
2. No smoke:
Smoking will make your skin look pale dry and yellowish leading your skin to look much older than it is contributing to wrinkles and freckles. Nicotine impures your bloodstream and causes thinning of the blood. Eventually you start feeling dehydrated, and it starts to deplete oxygen and nutrients from the layers of the skin.. Smoking also damages collagen and elastin —. Read books on how to quit smoking if you are an addict or consult your doctor for this. The best way is to stop smoking and start living healthy.
3. Treat to keep it supple
- Restrict your bathing time: while your at bath take care of using warm water instead of hot water as it will damage your skin and make it more prone to dryness. This leads to itching and rashes in the body. Always, make sure you use a good after bath lotion for your body to keep it moist.
- Avoid chemical products- Use of strong soaps and detergents can strip excess oil from your skin making it look dry and harsh. Instead, choose mild cleansers gel base or foam base for your skin type..
- Pat dry. After washing or bathing, gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture remains on your skin.
- Cool your body: use a good fragrance deodorant for your body to keep it smelling fresh and good always. Moisturize the skin with a good lotion and cream fro your face.
4. Have a healthy diet
A healthy diet can help you look and feel your best. Incorporate fresh veggies, fruits and salads in your diet to keep the vitamins and minerals in your body. Eat lean meat and egg whites for protien intake to maintain good healthy hair texture. Add vitamin c to your diet for soft and supple skin, to improve the elasticity of the skin.
DE STRESS THE STRESS.. Manage it wisely by playing a good sport, keeping yourself busy with extra activities that you like, outdoor games, meditation, music therapy etc. anything that you love will keep you happy and stress free. So keep enjoying your day as it comes and stay happy.