HOME MADE BEAUTY TIPS
THE MAGIC OF KEEPING YOURSELF BEAUTIFUL LIES IN YOUR KITCHEN,
SO GET STARTED TO USE PRODUCTS THAT ARE NATURALLY AROUND YOU….
Aloe Vera Face
Aloe Vera is considered by many to be a miracle plant, it has a huge range of skin, health and hair benefits; Aloe Vera juice is used in foods, energy drinks, as well as for medicinal purposes. Used since ancient times and named the ‘plant of immortality’ by the ancient Egyptians, here are just ten of the many uses and benefits of Aloe Vera juice for skin, hair and health.
Aloe Vera is considered as a medicine plant. We used it as foods, energy drinks and medicine purpose. Everyone knows that, but does anybody know how we can use as a beauty ingredients. Here are some face pack of aloe Vera for all skin type.You can prepare this face pack at home in reasonable price. Aloe Vera works as a magical healthy and glowing skin.
Aloe Vera Face Pack for Dry Skin:
Blend all the ingredients such as 2 tsps. of aloe Vera gel, 2 tsps of cottage cheese, 5 to 6 seedless dates one, cucumber slices and lemon juices.You can store this pack in glass bottle in refrigerator for further use. Take some amount of paste, apply on on your face and neck, and let it leave for 30 minutes. Rinse off with Lukewarm water, after that cold water.
Aloe Vera Face Pack for Oliy Skin:
Take aloe Vera leaf , boil it and blend with 2 tsps. of honey. Apply on your face and neck, leave it for 20 minutes. Wash off with cold water. Do it in every week, after some days and get acnefree, oil free and clear skin
Aloe Vera Face Pack for Sensitive Skin:
Make a smooth paste of cucumber juice, aloe Vera gel, curd, rose water, essential oil. Apply on your face and neck, keep it for 10 minutes, then wash off with cold water. This pack gives refreshed and clean skin.
Papaya is a healthy fruit. This is known as angel fruit. It contains vitamin C, Vitamin A, potassium and magnesium. It uses as a beauty ingredients, you can get healthy and glowing skin. It helps to remove dead cell and give you soft and clear skin. So, I am going to share some face pack for all type of skin.
1. Papaya Face Pack for Dry Skin: Take two small piece of ripe papaya, add one table spoon of milk and honey, and mix them well. Apply on your face and neck. Keep it for 20 minutes. Wash off with cold water. It works as moisturizers.
2. Face pack for Anti-Aging Skin: – Mix 2 tsp of ripe papaya pulp with 1 tsp with 1 tsp of honey and ½ tsp of sandalwood. Mix them and apply on your face and neck, leave it for 20 minutes and risen off with cold water.
3. Papaya Face Pack For Pimples and Oily Skin – Take 2 tsp of ripe papaya and Multani mitti ,mash them , apply on you face, keep it till dry. Then wash off with cold water.You can see the change after wash the face. Do this process for some days. The Multani mitti absorb excess oil and papaya gives softness. It’s a good pack for acne and pimples.
4. Papaya Face Pack for All Type Skin- Mash 2 pieces of ripe papaya with 2 tsp of aloe Vera gel, apply on your face and neck. Leave it for
20 minutes, then risen off with cold water. This pack controls oil and dryness on your face.
BANANA FACE MASKS
Ripe Bananas are one of the most popular fruit which is available in all season just love it.It’s a healthy fruits which is including vitamins A,B,C and E with minerals such as potassium, zinc, iron and manganese. Add it in your daily diet and keep healthy yourself. Do you know, how you can use banana as a beauty ingredient? Let’s discuss some beauty tips of banana.
1 – Take half ripe banana, mash it, and apply on your face and neck. Keep it for 20-25 minutes. Wash off with Luke warm water. It’s a natural moisturizer for dry skin. If you have very dry or dull skin, you can add honey. This banana helps to remove black pigmentation.
2 – Mash ripe banana, add 2 tsp lemon juice, mix well, and apply on your face and neck. Leave it for 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water.You will get glowing face. This face mask helps in reduction of spots and blemishes.
3 – Add sugar with mash ripe banana, apply on your face, and massage it in circular motion. Then wash off your face. It’s a natural scrubbing cream. Banana works as a moisturizer and sugar helps to remove dead cell.
4 – Mash avocado and banana, apply on your skin, and leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash off. This pack works as an anti -aging cream. Try this pack at home, say good bye for aging problem.
LETS SEE HOW WE CAN MAINTAIN A GOOD HEALTHY SKIN FOR THE CHANGES IN CLIMATIC CONDITIONS…
scrub to erase pimple marks
This is a simple and easy scrub for healthy, pimple-marks free, glowing skin. It will work as an exfoliating agent and would help you to achieve a brighter skin tone. Take three table spoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of milk powder and one tablespoon of honey, mix them together and scrub this mixture over the face for few minutes and rinse it off after 15 minutes. ake a good mixture of the above ingredients and refrigerate for some time.
1. Before applying this paste on your skin, clean your face thoroughly.
2. Let this paste dry for sometimes. Once dried wash it off with clean water. white to lighten pimple marks
Egg white works well to lighten the pimple marks and the pimple scars. Take a fresh egg and break the egg, separate the egg white from the egg yolk. Apply this egg white on the pimple marks. After 10 -15 minutes, wash off with cold water.The white of an egg is filled with protein and vitamins which can be very helpful to regenerate new skin cells to erase the pimple marks.
AloeVera and turmeric pack to clear scars of pimples
Aloe Vera is a great source of nutrients, enzymes and polysaccharides. It acts as anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent and helps to remove the toxins present in the skin and also balances the natural moisture level of the skin. Turmeric is an excellent exfoliating agent and has anti-inflammatory properties. Make a paste of fresh turmeric and mix 1 tsp of Aloe Vera pulp with it. Apply this pack onto the pimple marks…
These remedy materials are usually the once which we find in our kitchen. The methods that can be followed are:
1 . Take about a handful of rice grains and soak them in water over a night. Drain the water, dry the rice grains and make a paste of it, by adding lime juice as potent content. Use this mixture over the affected area for about 20 minutes and wash it out. One finds the curing in every next application. Apply it twice a week for better results.
2. Take the Nutmeg (jajikaya, jaiphal) and grind it to powder. Take some cold milk that are not pasteurized and make a mixture of it. Apply it as face pack for about an hour. Find the glowing skin after washing it out.
3. Take powdered Cinnamon. Make a paste of it by adding some lime juice (1/4) and honey (3/4). Apply it for a night before sleep and wash it later in the morning. It works out great in resolving pimples issue.
4. One must be aware of oranges. One of the great citrus fruits that is very good for health. After having them, you can you its pealed skin as a remedy for cutting down pimples. Dry the pealed skin and make a powder of it. Add drops of water and apply it to the face for over a night and wash it later.
5 Some of the pimples have black buds. To take these off, use fresh lime juice with ground nut oil in equal proportions. Within minutes one can find the buds moving out from skip. Scrub and wash the face/ affected area clean. You can find no black buds.
6. Mint and lime mixture. This mix is very good to resolve pimples problem and is almost available in every home.
7. Use turmeric and dry Neem leaf powder as a mixture for resolving pimples. Use it as a face pack for about an hour and wash it out later.
Use face wash that cleanses skin from oils. Make sure that the face wash is not just formative and has a balanced Ph content…
THESE ARE THE BEST TIPS FOR A CLEAN HEALTHY LOOKING SKIN..KEEP IT SIMPLE AND STYLISH…
HOME MADE BEAUTY TIPS