There is a very famous saying, “ The beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder..”
Beauty is a quality, which gives pleasure and happiness to the mind. Beauty is something that everyone wishes to have. It is said that original beauty lies in the heart of the people, this is true and it is accepted. At the same time external appearance is also important because anything in general would be characterized by the way they look.
There are several beauty products being sold in the markets, we tend to buy these packaged products without having a brief information on them.
Which as a matter of fact is true. When somebody says you are looking so beautiful, it makes you feel good, increases your confidence and makes you happy in all the possible ways. The cosmetic products, which are available in the market serve both the gender to look their best.
God has blessed each one of us with some sort of natural beauty.. and no matter what, a natural beauty is always considered to be the well-being of soul.
Lets get going with some beautiful natural tips for your care..
EFFECTIVE WAYS FOR EYE CARE..
1 Apply a thin coat of castor oil on the eyelashes and eyebrows every night. It strengthens eye lashes and cools the eyes.
2 To reduce puffiness of your eyes, Crush a cucumber and take the juice. Add a little rose water and apply around the eyes and wash it after 20 minutes.
3 Immerse wads of cotton in a cooled mixture of cucumber and potato juice. Keep this on your eyelids for 15 to 20 minutes and gently wash it off. Apply a little baby oil. Put sliced cucumber over your eyes to treat dark circles.
4 Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like carrots, drumstick, spinach, papaya and mangoes. All these are rich in beta carotene which helps to have healthy eyes.
5 Take adequate rest. Rest will refresh the eyes and help them work more efficiently.
6 Take vitamin diet to make your eyes feel fresh and moist..
7 Do not rub your eyes for any reason, instead splash cold water
and keep blinking your eye lids. As blinking is a good massage for the eyes..
Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation. Only then your eyes are sure to receive enough oxygen for good performance.
Wash your face and ensure that there is no make-up on your face before you sleep, because, make up matter may spoil your face as it will be there for the whole night. It is better if no cream is applied. What I feel is, wash your face before sleeping and if at all you want to apply any cream, just apply night cream and none other than that.
SKIN CARE REGIME:
If you are blessed with a great skin then just a few maintenance is required for it to keep it smooth and supple..
If you have oily skin and you’d like to carry out something about this condition, here are few good tips for you:
1. To take care for oily skin you should begin with a gentle, foaming facial wash. This will remove dirt and oil without taking away moisture.
2. You should cleanse only two or three times at the very most with a product suited to your skin type. Washing more often will simply strip the skin of oil, which cleanly stimulates the oil glands to replace it.
3. Rinse carefully and then finish off with a toner/astringent on the oily areas of your skin. The astringent can be used all over the day to help control the excess oil.
4. Make a puree of fresh tomatoes and apply to the skin.
5. Add one teaspoon of lemon juice, half teaspoon of honey, white egg and fuller’s earth or brewer’s yeast powder. Make it into a paste and apply. Remove it after 20 minutes with normal water.
6. drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water helps flush toxins out from your body.
7. Try to be always happy and cheerful. In fact it is medically advisable to laugh daily for about 10 minutes not only for your cheek’s up-keep, but even for your normal health.
Take quick look on few handy tips that you can do it by yourself..
Sleeping on your back will prevent many wrinkles and breakouts on your face, and in your cleavage area.
Wearing less make up makes you look younger
Use your hair conditioner as it will work better in shaving of those hard grown hair from your leg.
Exercise while dieting is a must, or your skin will be too large and saggy for your smaller body. It is much tougher to tighten skin after your body shrinks than as you go.
A good posture will make you look younger and slimmer.
Cutting out fat will help you lose weight, but cutting out extremely will loosen your skin.
Always deep condition your body with good moisturizer for longer elasticity and suppleness for your skin.
Keep your wardrobe clean an dry keep it smelling fresh as always.